Comment on page
Upload Your Design
Creators can upload their works to SecondLive Marketplace once they complete the design, where the works are tradable if approved.
*Avatar Creators have 10 upload opportunities per day.
- Cover Image Export Function
- When users click the Export button to save glb file locally, a png image with the same name will be saved in the selected path simultaneously.
- The png image can be used as the cover image when uploading works afterward.
- Export .glb Resources
- Export .glb file
- After clicking Export button in editing status, there will be a system save popup window. Select a local position and click Save button, then the current designs would be saved as resources in .glb format.
- Enter Secret Key to login SecondLive Creator Account
- Login to the account.
- Only by logging in to the Creator Account can users Upload designs.
- Click the Login button and enter Secret Key, then complete the login.
- The login status will be displayed in the top right corner of the page after the login is completed.
- Upload Popup Window
- After login, click Upload to Shop button, then Upload to SecondLive would pop up.
- Steps to upload to SecondLive
- Step 1: Select .glb file
- Click Upload glb in the popup, and upload required glb resources in the local position.
- Step 2: Choose the Cover
- If the png cover has been exported before and has the same name as glb plus these two are in the same category, the corresponding png cover will be uploaded automatically when users upload glb.
- If the png cover isn’t uploaded automatically, users can click Upload Icon button in the popup to select a local png file to upload.
- Step 3: Upload selected glb and png to SecondLive.
- If the design is wearable to avatars of different styles and genders, then related .glb files need to be uploaded. For example, if the hoodie you uploaded supports the avatars of ACG_Male, ACG_Female,Realistic_Male and Realistic_Female, the corresponding glb files need to be uploaded at the same time.
The preview will show whether the design is wearable to different Avatars.
- Click Now Upload button to upload.
- The mark on the cover image will be decided by the .glb file that is uploaded.
- 3 marks in total
- 【Realistic】will appear on the cover image if .glb files of Realistic style are uploaded;
- 【ACG】will appear on the cover image if glb files of ACG style are uploaded;
- 【General】will appear on the cover image if glb files of Realistic and ACG styles are both uploaded.
- Both the mark and the cover will be uploaded to SecondLive.