Space Editing Tool Tutorial
There are three parts in this tutorial for you to edit the space step by step, which is as follows
- 1.Make sure your Unity version is 2021.2.9f1 and install the module WebGL Build Support in Unity.
2. Open Unity project. If you don’t have one, create a new one.
3. Click “Window” - ”Package manager” on the top of the page.
4. Click “+” on the left top of the popup, choose “Add package from git URL”, and enter the package link in the column:https://github.com/SecondLive/SecondLiveMakerSDK.git.
5. Click “Yes” on the “Warning popup”.
6. Unity will restart after the package is installed successfully.
7. After Unity restarts, SecondLive could be found in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
8. By right-clicking on the middle column of the page, you can also find SecondLive.
9. Find “File” on the left top of the page and click “Build settings” on the left bottom of the popup. Then click “Player Settings”, choose “Linear” in the box of “Color Space*” and close the popup.
10. Click “Lighting” on the right top of the page, click “Environment” and choose “Color” in the “Source” box as well as “HDR” in the “Ambient Color” box in the “Environment Lighting” part, then select white color on the spectrum.
- 1.Right-click on the middle column of the page to find “SecondLive”, and click “Space” to create a Spawn Point.
2. Click “+” under “Spawn Point” on the right column to create one more spawn point.
3. Drag Spawn Point to adjust its location. Change corresponding data to adjust the activity range, which is the green part of the Spawn Point.
4. After completing all adjustments of Spawn Point, run the project to simulate the scene. (p.s. colliders should be added to the models in the scene)
- 1.Right-click and find “SecondLive”. Click “Frame” to create an NFT frame.
2. The default size of the frame is 4m*4m. But you can adjust its size as you like.
3. Make sure that the frame is not shaded by the collider of a model in the Space.
- 1.Choose a model in the Space for action. Here take the default action “Seat” as an example.
- 2.Right-click and choose “SecondLive” - ”AnimatorPedestal” to add the activity range for the action.
3. Select “AnimatorPedestal” in the middle column on the page and click “enter-player-location” and “exit-player-location” to adjust their moving boundaries. Make sure to keep X axis pointing forward while adjusting.
4. Tick “Seat” as the action in the right column of the page. If you need other action, add corresponding action standard files to Space Editing Tool.
- 1.Texture size: maximum 2048*2048
- 2.Total triangle amount: maximum 1 million in the scene
- 3.Custom component is not allowed in the scene.