Upload Your Design
Creators can upload their works to SecondLive Marketplace once they complete the design, where the works are tradable if approved.
*Avatar Creators have 10 upload opportunities per day.
- Export .MMD Resources
- Export .MMD file
- After clicking Export button in editing status, there will be a system save popup window. Select a local position and click Save button, then the current designs would be saved as resources in .MMD format.
- Enter Secret Key to login SecondLive Creator Account
- Login to the account.
- Only by logging in to the Creator Account can users Upload designs.
- Click the Login button and enter Secret Key, then complete the login.
- The login status will be displayed in the top right corner of the page after the login is completed.
- Upload Popup Window
- After login, click Upload to Shop button, then Upload to SecondLive would pop up.
- Steps to upload to SecondLive
- Step 1: Select .MMD file
- Click Upload MMD in the popup, and upload required MMD resources in the local position.
- Step 2: Choose the Cover
- If the png cover has been exported before and has the same name as MMD plus these two are in the same category, the corresponding png cover will be uploaded automatically when users upload MMD.
- If the png cover isn’t uploaded automatically, users can click Upload Icon button in the popup to select a local png file to upload.
- Step 3: Upload selected MMD and png to SecondLive.
- Click Now Upload button to upload.